To download a copy of the EUFEMED 2017 FINAL PROGRAMME AND ABSTRACT BOOK click here.
The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine has approved this event for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Exploratory medicines development: innovation and risk management
The two-day conference (18-19 May 2017) will cover the following topics:
- Managing risks in early phase clinical trials
- Scientific tools in early development of medicines to mitigate risk
- Examples of innovation and risk management
- Assessment and mitigation of risk in modern development strategies for pediatrics
- Assessment and mitigation of risk in trials with biologicals
The programme will include scientific presentations by invited speakers and young researchers.
Parallel workshops on the following topics will complement the 2nd day:
- How to use the results from non-clinical studies to better predict the risks in early phase clinical trials?
- Modern drug development in oncology – How to successfully design the early phase trials?
- Incident management in Phase I trials: what to do if things go wrong?
To download the full conference programme click here